Tranzlogic: Turnkey MarketingThe next evolution of merchants… smarter, more informed, able to make better decisions.
Simply login to your customized user portal and get instant access to your customer information and the tools you
need to turn that information into more of the right customers.
Click Top Customers
to get a description of your top
performing customers, based on
your actual sales. Take the
guesswork out of knowing who
your best customers are.
Click Get More Customers
and connect with a marketing consultant, already armed with the facts about your customers. You may also choose to initiate a highly targeted marketing campaign at dramatically reduced prices. The consultation is free and there is no obligation to purchase.
Click My Reports
to view trending reports and track the success of your campaign as it happens. Gain the confidence of knowing that your marketing dollars are being well spent.
Business IntelligenceAs your business grows and changes, so will the questions you ask. Find the answers
with the Tranzlogic Pro Analytics Suite.
“Our family-owned shop has been in business for more than four decades, and we have a great reputation in the community. But we want to expand into some adjacent communities where we think there are untapped markets. Having access to such powerful tools and information will make that possible. Not only can we identify which customers we need to go after, we can also identify where they live and how effective we are in our efforts.”Select an Industry
“If I stand in our restaurant during the week, and then I stand in our restaurant on the weekend, I can see that the customers are different. But I don’t know what that means. Having the data to answer those types of questions means we can make better marketing, purchasing, and promotional decisions based on real customer preferences and characteristics.”Select an Industry
“This is the second multi-chain restaurant brand that
we’ve built, so we know how important it is to
understand our customers. We not only want to know
how they vary from location to location, but where we
can find similar customers as we consider opening new
locations. We already have 12 locations and plan to
open several more in the next year, so we need
dynamic capabilities like this.”Select an Industry
“As an independent hotel, customer loyalty is critical to our success. And understanding customer preferences is especially important. Being able to measure and actually quantify the effectiveness of the promotional campaigns we launch is invaluable. By watching the trends in the data, we are able to answer questions like, “Did we bring in a new type of customer” or “Did the return customers spend more?”Select an Industry
How It WorksTranzlogic provides cutting-edge technology that will transform your merchants’ credit
card transaction data into actionable customer intelligence. And our turnkey,
no-obligation marketing solutions will empower your merchants to grow their businesses.
What better way to set yourself apart and grow your own business, too?
- You license the Tranzlogic technology and make it available to your merchants.
You set the price merchants pay to access
the technology – which can increase your
portfolio revenue immediately.
Tranzlogic manages the technology for
both you and your merchant, making this a
no-hassle venture for you and a high
value-add opportunity for your merchants.
BenefitsPicture the Difference Tranzlogic Can Make
Tranzlogic helps your merchants powerfully grow
their revenue. This means good things for your business, too.Testimonials“We’ve been in the payments business for 15 years. We’re always on the lookout for a way to differentiate our business, deliver real value to our merchants, and increase our revenue. We fell in love with Tranzlogic. We private labeled it and made it available to the majority of our merchants, big and small, and we couldn’t be happier.”
– Cliff Teston, CEO of Signature Card Services“Over that last eight years, it has become more and more difficult to sell payment processing. Recently, I went on a sales call where the merchant double booked the appointment. I found myself sitting across the table from a competitor representing a major bank. After he gave his pitch to save the merchant money, I gave my pitch to help the merchant grow their business. I walked out of the appointment with a signed application.”
– Ryan Bridges, Agent of Signature Card Services“I own a comic book store because I love comics, but I need all the help I can get when it comes to the business side. The first time I logged into the portal, I was surprised to find that my top customers were different than I thought. After only a few minutes on the phone with one of the marketing consultants, I had a plan. Today I’m selling more comics than ever before.”
–– Tony Clark, Owner of Pitstop Comics
- Tranzlogic Inks Partnership with Merchants’ Choice Payment Solutions (11/21/2013) Tranzlogic Inks Partnership with Merchants’ Choice Payment Solutions Collaboration Brings Customer Intelligence to Drive Higher Performance for MCPS Clients Westlake Village, CA (November 20, 2013) – Data analytics and technology firm Tranzlogic (www.tranzlogic.com) is excited to announce a partnership with Merchants’ Choice Payment Solutions (www.mcpscorp.com) that will give over 50,000 merchants access to Tranzlogic’s transactional data analytics platform. The agreement provides the ISO partners of Merchants’ Choice Payment Solutions the ability to offer advanced customer intelligence technology to their merchant clients that will change the way they do business and drive better decision-making. Merchants’ Choice Payment Solutions (MCPS) is a Read More
- [PCWorld] How Small Businesses Can Mine Big Data (11/8/2013) Read More
- [ISO&Agent Monthly] Using ‘Disruptive’ Innovation to Add Value for Merchants (10/15/2013) Read More
- [Forbes] Data For Dummies: Small Business Data Analysis Strategies (8/30/2013) Read More
- [ISO&Agent] ISO Differentiates With Big Data (8/21/2013) Read More
- [ETA Trendsetter] Guest Analysis: Still on the Big Data sidelines? How you can make a move without betting the farm. (8/13/2013) Read More
- [The Green Sheet] Insiders’ views on new developments, challenges, opportunities in payments (6/10/2013) Read More
- Tranzlogic Expands Executive Management Team to Leverage Growth (5/23/2013) Tranzlogic Expands Executive Management Team to Leverage GrowthTranzlogic is pleased to announce the addition of two new executive management team members: Michael Muraca, the new VP of Sales and Dewitt Lovelace, Chief Financial Officer. As Tranzlogic experiences continued growth with exciting new partnerships and a successful exhibit at the recent ETA Annual Meeting & Expo, they are expanding their team of experienced professionals to help bring their advanced data analytics technology to ISOs and merchants all over the country. The new hires of Michael Muraca and Dewitt Lovelace exemplify the kind of steady growth Tranzlogic has seen since their launch, Read More
- Tranzlogic Leads the Way in Payments-Based Data Analytics (5/16/2013) Westlake Village, CA — Data analytics and marketing firm Tranzlogic (www.tranzlogic.com) continues to position themselves as leaders in the payments industry. Coming off of the recent Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) Annual Meeting & Expo, the company received overwhelming feedback about the value of its proprietary payments-based analytics technology, which enables merchants to cultivate and retain their most valuable customers. The Tranzlogic team met with many of the industry’s largest ISOs at the ETA Expo to discuss the growing importance of big data as a value-added product for merchants. The event is the premier business and networking event for the payments Read More
- [ISO&Agent] ISOs Providing Data As Value-Add (4/29/2013) Read More
- Tranzlogic Forms Strategic Partnership with Aperia Solutions (4/24/2013) Westlake Village, CA (April 24, 2013) – Tranzlogic (www.tranzlogic.com) announced a strategic partnership with Aperia Solutions (www.aperiasolutions.com), which will bring tremendous value to the payments industry as a whole and the merchants that they serve. By providing first-of-its-kind data analytics and marketing technology to Aperia’s more than 175 ISOs and financial institutions, over 3 million merchants will now have access to the targeted customer data Tranzlogic provides. Tranzlogic’s proprietary process transforms a merchant’s credit card transaction data into actionable customer intelligence. This technology will expand Aperia’s data management solutions and will garner impressive advantages for their vast portfolio of ISOs Read More
The Tranzlogic story
an unmet need that led to the formation of Tranzlogic.
We founded Tranzlogic with the intention to transform the relationship between payment services providers and merchants to that of a value-added partnership.
Our approach is simple: We take the power of big-business marketing analytics and present it in an accessible, cost-effective way for smaller business owners. By turning proprietary data into relevant information, we empower merchants to develop the precision strategies that will revolutionize their marketing and grow their business.
Charles Hogan, Chief Executive Officer
Charles Hogan, Tranzlogic co-founder and CEO, has 15 years of experience in the financial services and payment processing industries. He was the founder and CEO of Radius Financial, Inc., and before Radius he served as Executive Vice President of CKC Holdings, where he led acquisitions and business development. Charles also managed CKC’s financial and organizational restructuring and negotiated contracts with key banks, vendors, and partners. Prior to CKC, he served for four years as President and CEO of Direct Merchant Service, Inc., one of Humboldt Bank’s largest Independent Sales Organizations. He serves on the Electronic Transaction Association (ETA) Strategic Leadership Forum Planning Committee, and is a member of The Green Sheet Advisory Board as well as the editorial advisory board of ISO & Agent Magazine. He is a member of the LloydGreif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, and serves on the Board of Trustees at Children’s Bureau. Charles holds an MBA from the University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business.
Anthony Aker, Vice President
Anthony Aker, Vice President, is one of the co-founders of Tranzlogic. He has developed the company’s business plan, raised seed capital, designed the business infrastructure, and established relationships with vendors and negotiated contracts. Before Tranzlogic, Anthony served as Director of Business Development at Radius, where he grew a lucrative affiliate relationship program. He has conducted extensive research and analysis on the internal payments processing industry. He holds an MBA from the California Lutheran University School of Management and a B.A. in English Literature from the University of Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Dave Watkins, Chief Technical Officer
Dave Watkins, co-founder and CTO at Tranzlogic, has more than two decades of experience in information technology, finance, operations, and business development. He previously worked as COO at Radius Financial, Inc., and as Managing Director at Paradigm Global Investments, LTD. Prior to Radius, Dave helped spearhead the successful technical integration of two domestic insurance companies as VP & Director of IT for Safeco Select Insurance Services, which was purchased by Assurant Specialty Property. He holds an MBA from the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business and a B.S. in Management from the University of Massachusetts, Boston.